Book about D

0ffh spam at frankhirsch.net
Thu May 10 13:38:06 PDT 2007

Denton Cockburn wrote:
> Anyone planning a 'proper' book about D?
> I'd nominate someone like Andrei, he's got the experience with this stuff.

Well some Manfred Hansen has got together 118 pages, nearly book size already,
but I'm afraid it's in German. Then there's the compilation by Alexander
Klinsky, 227 pages... on DMD 0.61, erhm. The nice and compact "Getting started
with D" weights up one page, maybe a bit /too/ compact to be called a book. :)
Apart from the Wikibooks project, those are all I know of, as of yet.

Regards, Frank