Book about D

janderson askme at me.com
Fri May 11 08:16:57 PDT 2007

Denton Cockburn wrote:
> Anyone planning a 'proper' book about D?
> I'd nominate someone like Andrei, he's got the experience with this stuff.

Perhaps a community effort to write a D book, preferably one that they
would eventually try to print.  It could be made up from the best D
articles on the web and then throughly reviewed until all the pieces
fitted together.

-Joel

PS
I won't say its a D book since it uses D but is not about the language
however you can get a hard copy of my thesis from my university, or a
softcopy from here:
http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20060417/anderson_01.shtml