Suggestion (ping Walter): Improve unit testing.

Greg Weber webs.dev at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:26:03 PDT 2007

Gregor Richards Wrote:

> I hate to do this, but ... BUMP!
>
> It's been three weeks since I posted this, and nobody in any kind of
> position of authority (*cough* Walter) has responded ... a lot of people
> have said this would be nifty, and yet it continues to be ignored.
>
> Can I at least get a "no, I don't agree"? I hate the halting problem :-(
>
>   - Gregor Richards

I am new to D and have been using it a lot over the last month.  One of the things that is nice about D is how things seem to 'make sense'.  Unit testing requiring the program to be run was completely unexpected.  I think that the unit testing in the source code feature is one of the best things about D, but also probably the feature that is lacking most for a better implementation.

Greg Weber