unittests all in one time

Jan Hanselaer jan.hanselaer at gmail.com
Sat May 19 07:16:48 PDT 2007

Hi

When looking around how unittesting works I encountered the problem that the
execution of the tests stops from the moment one assert  fails.
I've seen proposals to make them run all and give a list of all the failing
tests.
What I was wondering is if there's something like that planned to
incorporate into the language itself?

D is the first language I'm using unittests in just because it's very handy
with the testcode nearby the source code you're testing. But it would be
much easier if all the tests are run in one time.

Greetings
Jan