feature req: extend property syntax func calls to classes, interfaces, primitives? also, final interface methods w. code

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 21 20:51:37 PDT 2007

I get the shakes just thinking about how awesome this would be.

For reference, here's how you do something similar in C#3:

class test { void foo() { /* do stuff */ } }

Is the same as:

class test {}
void foo(test this) { /* do stuff */ }

I'm not 100% sure if I like how they require you to explicitly mark
methods as extensions of a particular type, but if it makes it easier to
implement for Walter, I can live with it :)

	-- Daniel

--
int getRandomNumber()
{