Downs' proposal, cooperate with linker to emit message?

davidl davidl at 126.com
Tue May 22 20:21:42 PDT 2007

The only problem is leaving the mesesages to link-time, not compile-time,
while I think it's totally acceptable for the missing method error. Cause
library writers should always keep in mind they offer a full set of
methods,
and users who forget to implement one method till link time could only
blame himself for his stupidity.

--
使用 Opera 革命性的电子邮件客户程序: http://www.opera.com/mail/