D Developers Conference

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue May 22 22:37:49 PDT 2007

> Are there any plans for code sprints?  I'm not sure what they would be
> about ... maybe implementing missing functionality for Tango, or
> possibly related to the Win32 headers or something.  Just a thought.  Or
> maybe documentation sprints?  Seems a shame to get so many coders
> together and not code something.
>
> --bb

I gotta disagree.  It'd be a shame to spend the time and money to get
this many people together to do a bunch of typing that they could just
as well do from home.  Face to face time is so rare that it should be
spent doing things that are hard to do from the comfort of home.  That
said, I'll certainly have space available for people who do feel the
desire to design on a white board, or huddle around a laptop, or whatever.

Later,
Brad