Good Linux IDE/Editor

Jonathan Crapuchettes jcrapuchettes at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:01:35 PDT 2007

I have been working with D for the last few months, but can't seem to find a good IDE/Editor. I have tried Code::Blocks and Geany, but neither was really want I wanted.
I am looking for a good semi-lightweight IDE/Editor for D that can run on Linux that has the following features in order of importance:
1. Syntax highlighting
2. Good variable, function, and class/template code completion
3. Code compilation
4. Debugging

After trying a few IDEs and editors, I thought that I would try to start a discussion on this topic that might help all D programmers.
Thanks,
JC