named-like-this.obj

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 25 00:45:48 PDT 2007

Gregor Richards wrote:
> pragma wrote:
>> I found myself using rebuild a lot recently.  I especially like how it
>> generates all the .obj files in a single directory, rather than all
>> over the place - it makes cleanup a bit easier.
>>
>> So the hyphenated-namespace.obj technique: does this have a name?
>>
>> The reason why I ask is I'm bound to reference this in my project
>> documentation at some point, and I'd like to have something convenient
>> to call it.
>>
>> I find myself wanting to call it "Gregorian Notation", but perhaps
>> there's something better (or more punny) waiting in the wings?
>
> As Kirk mentioned, I just call it "fully-qualified object file naming."
>
> That being said, I'm a narcissist, so I certainly wouldn't argue
> "Gregorian Notation". I'm sure everyone in the Gregor D Community using
> the Gregorian Shared Software System enjoys the Gregorian Naming of the
> Gregorian Object Files.
>
>  - Gregor "the Gregorian Hatter" Richards

All your base are belong to Gregor.  We are Gregor, resistance is
futile.  Use Gregorian-brand sanitary wipes today!  I'm sorry, I can't
come to work, it's a Gregorian holiday.

:P

What you really need now is your own calendar.  How about the...
Gregoriffic Calendar?

    -- Daniel

--
int getRandomNumber()