Can we please have digitalmars.D.phobos ?

Pragma ericanderton at yahoo.removeme.com
Fri May 25 06:02:44 PDT 2007

David B. Held wrote:
> pragma wrote:
>> [...]
>> (* Today we salute you, Mr. Anime Forum Poster Guy.  Not enough people
>> believe that Naruto is "da bomb", or that cabbits are so darn cute.
>> That's why you have a blazing 500x200 pixel animated Gif in your
>> signature; besides, small files are for wimps.  Now, the rest of us
>> can bask in the glory of your homage to Pokemon, every... single...
>> time... you... post.  So here's to you, Mr. Anime Forum Poster Guy. )
>
> LOL!!!  Awesome!!!  I could even hear the cheesy music playing in the
> background!
>
> Dave

Not to kill the joke, but for those on the forum that are wondering why you're laughing:

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Men_Of_Genius
Audio: http://www.contemporaryinsanity.org/audio-video/bud-light-real-men-of-genius.html

(I love these radio spots, but I had no clue that they've done 100 of 'em already)

--
- EricAnderton at yahoo