DSSS: More than one build per project

Urban Hafner urban at bettong.net
Sat May 26 05:46:22 PDT 2007

Hej all,

I hope this is the right place to ask. That's at least what the DSSS
wiki suggests.

So I have a project that uses dsss to build. The config file is really
simple. It just these lines:

[housebot.d]
target=housebot-0.6
buildflags=-Dddoc -unittest -w -g

Now I want to write another target that gives me the code coverage. I
figured out how to manually generate them (using gdc & gcov). But I'm
not sure how to get this into my dsss.conf file. I mean I need to
compile a files with "-cov" and probably give the executable a different
name. Then run the executable, run gcov and clean up the intermediate
files.

How can I do this using dsss? Is it possible? I mean I can't just create
another section called [housebot.d].

Thanks for your help.

Urban