DMD in Gentoo

Anant Narayanan anant at gentoo.org
Sat May 26 08:02:17 PDT 2007

Lars Ivar Igesund Wrote:
> Brad Roberts wrote:
> > Additionally, who is this 'our' that you refer to?  Are you speaking on
> > behalf of Gentoo, some other company, the D community?  The attribution
> > is unclear.
> I'm pretty sure 'our' refer to Gentoo, and I find it a sane requirement
> given that it has happened more than one time that DMD has been unusable
> for a wide range of programs.

Lars is right, I speak on behalf of Gentoo. I will get in touch with Walter off-list to clarify his position on this. We've had such problems with ebuilds for software such as winex and cedega before - and it's usually best to work out a solution upfront :)

Thanks.

--
Anant Narayanan
http://www.kix.in/