Selftype: an idea from Scala for D2.0

eao197 eao197 at intervale.ru
Sat May 26 12:03:02 PDT 2007

On Sat, 26 May 2007 14:28:27 +0400, Jari-Matti Mäkelä
<jmjmak at utu.fi.invalid> wrote:

>>> Can you show how this would work if there were multiple subclasses
>>> of 'Subject' and 'Observer'? (for example multiple sensor types in the
>>> SensorReader example) Does it require language support for multiple
>>> dispatch then?
>>
>> Do you what [sic] to see Scala example?

Sorry, it is a typo. I mean: 'Do you want to see Scala example?'

> Yes, please :)

It is not a simple task for me, because I'm not a Scala programmer. I've
tried to make a sample today but without  success. So I ask my friends to
help me with it. Now I'm waiting their replies. So I hope to publish such
example some time later.

--
Regards,
Yauheni Akhotnikau