-debug and -release

Myron Alexander someone at somewhere.com
Sun May 27 12:40:27 PDT 2007

Manfred Nowak wrote:
> Sean Kelly wrote
>
>>  I think -release is probably a bad name
>
> Lurker probably has lurked at my other thread.
>
> I really think -dmc or -airy are good names.
> -dmc may stand for "DeMilitarized Code" also.
>
> -manfred

Please no. I like my code tight and solid, none of this airy, fluffy code :)

On a serious note, I think this is one of those cases where it's a
subjective thing. When I saw dmc, I thought "use digital mars c" and
"DeMilitarized Code" does not, for me, imply anything. Same for "airy".

Regards,

Myron.