iterators again

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 07:59:43 PDT 2007

"Frits van Bommel" <fvbommel at REMwOVExCAPSs.nl> wrote in message
news:f3eond$146l$1 at digitalmars.com...

> IIRC David talks to Alexei (and Walter?) IRL...

That's good to know, but it would be _fantastic_ if the results of their
little brainstorming sessions were made public, or if the sessions
themselves were.  It's very frustrating that this tiny core group of people
is driving the development of D with little to no interaction with the rest
of the users.  Don't get me wrong -- I really like that structs are being
improved, I just don't like being in the dark, and I would imagine few
people do.