strange problem with socket.accept()

Charma Motoko_Kusanagi at web.de
Wed May 30 05:35:20 PDT 2007

hello,
I have a very strange problem with the accept function of TpcSocket. I programmed a mini-server who is waiting for a user and does something as soon a user has connected(this has no concern) anyway, i got this part of code:

scope TcpSocket server = new TcpSocket( );
Socket user;
server.blocking(true);
server.bind( addr );
server.listen( 10 );

while(!killServer)
{
writef( "Waiting for user..." ); // **
user = server.accept( );
writef("[OK]")

Now my problem is that the line marked with ** is only displayed when a user connects... which is very strange... i can't figure out the problem, since i tell him to FIRST write that line and THEN wait for a user...

Any ideas?
thanks