can't complie throw new Exception();

NCODA jastoms at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 22:09:25 PST 2007

Hi, I'm new to D and trying to learn how to use it

I downloaded some sample code and get this compile error
  Symbol Undefined _D6object9Exception5_ctorMFAaZC9Exception

Its on the throw new Exception line (If I comment it out, I can compile properly)
	// Now open a SDL OpenGL window with the given parameters
	if (SDL_SetVideoMode(width, height, bits, mode) is null)
	{
		throw new Exception("Failed to open OpenGL window: " ~ getSDLError());
	}

Anyone know what could cause this? And how to fix it?
The sample game runs fine if I comment out all the exceptions, but I would like to have Exception handling.

Im using derelict and tango with DMD
(CodeBlocks IDE)