STL like Vector,Pair, Map

BLS nanali at nospam-wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 13 04:30:06 PST 2007

Janice Caron schrieb:
> On Nov 13, 2007 11:48 AM, BLS <nanali at nospam-wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>> I guess the most wanted STL containers are (at least for me) Vector,
>> Pair, Map.  and yep, I know that we have dyn. and asso. arrays but I
>> have to translate and port a lot of C++ stuff, using these containers.
>> This also means that the Java like Tango container impl. is not exactly
>> what I want.
>>
>> Ideas ?
>
> Write your own? How hard can it be?

You are right. Most probabely I can do that. But I am sure this is like
reinventing the wheel. (Heck, I've made dtl.vector No. 20) But anyway,
compared to me, much more experienced or simply better programmers live
in the D world and I hope someone is gentle enough to offer his
bulletproof implementation. Even better : Having tango.dtl.vector f.i.
you know :)
kind regards, bjoern