STL like Vector,Pair, Map

torhu no at spam.invalid
Tue Nov 13 06:06:10 PST 2007

BLS wrote:
> I guess the most wanted STL containers are (at least for me) Vector,
> Pair, Map.  and yep, I know that we have dyn. and asso. arrays but I
> have to translate and port a lot of C++ stuff, using these containers.
> This also means that the Java like Tango container impl. is not exactly
> what I want.
>
> Ideas ?

You could try Indigo as a starting point.  It's got STL-compatible
Vector and Map.  Be warned that it's a long since dead project, but I
updated it to at least build with DMD 1.014.  No guarantees that it
won't blow up your computer.  The license is LGPL, so I think you need
to publish either the source, or at least the object files of any app
you link it statically with.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/indigo