Win32 API Tango / using what ?

BLS nanali at nospam-wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 14 02:10:14 PST 2007

Sascha Katzner schrieb:
> Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:
>> Also note that there are/used to be codegen issues and compile speed
>> issues.
>> Since all the Win32 headers are linked together like spaghetti, you risk
>> having to compile all every time (and they are big, so it gets slow).
>
> If you use the provided makefile it creates a lib with all headers. You
> can simply link this file in your projects without the need to recompile
> it every time.

Seems that GNU Make is needed. Can you confirm ?

I am a Tango fan. So I want to build my Windows GUI in conjunction with
Tango but I WONDER how to manage it to use (to a certain degree) the
binding project win sources and the  Tango windows. stuff.
Well I think the Tango forum is a better place to ask.

Thanks Bjoern