Phango

Janice Caron caron800 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 15 14:09:33 PST 2007

I've started to like Tango, now that I've got bits of it working with Phobos :-)

With a bit of kludging, I've persuaded all of the examples in the
"console" and "text" directories to build with Phobos using DMD 2.007.
Of the examples files, only "properties.d" needed to be tweaked
slightly - and that was just to replace "char[]" with "string".

I think I'll attack the "conduits" folder next.

Anyway, someone tell me - does Tango have containers? If so, are there
any examples of use in the "examples" folder of the Tango download? I
couldn't find any.