std.stream.Stream.writeable

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 14:54:47 PST 2007

"Bruce Adams" <tortoise_74 at yeah.who.co.uk> wrote in message
news:fhhnat$1dtg$1 at digitalmars.com...

> Just  a thought but is it even possible to be dyslexic in an idiogrammic
> language?
> The order of the symbols in a word doesn't affect its meaning so much if
> indeed at all.

I'm not meaning to insult you, but where did you hear that?  Word and
morpheme order in Chinese is just as important as in any other language.

And Japanese, while borrowing several thousand Chinese characters, is of
absolutely no linguistic relation to it.  It's also written in a mix of
ideograms and phonetic characters, not pure Chinese characters.