Phango

Janice Caron caron800 at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 16 02:58:00 PST 2007

On 11/16/07, Bill Baxter <dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com> wrote:

> I thought we agreed that this should be called "Phandango".  :-)

Well, there isn't really an "it". I was actually getting this working
just for me. I wasn't planning on uploading it anywhere because the
/real/ Tango is being made Phobos compatible, as I understand it, and
we should all just wait for that. Anyone who's impatient could do what
I did, I guess, or maybe I could show my source anyway, but I make no
claims that it's in any way "official". As for the name, it is the
work of /seconds/ to search and replace, and name it anything you
want.