Phango

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Sat Nov 17 14:47:38 PST 2007

Derek Parnell wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 14:07:56 -0800, Sean Kelly wrote:
>
>> Janice Caron wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh I don't think so. Walter is quite clear that module names should be
>>> lowercase, and I agree with him.
>>
>> What is your objection to CamelCase module names?
>
> Windows file system is case insensitive therefore it is easy to cause
> 'can't find module' type errors even though the file exists.

When one thinks the file system is case insensitive, it is easy creating
files that breaks the compile on a system where the FS is case sensitive,
so IMO not a very strong argument. It can be equally useful to have the
creators aware of the casing used.

--
Lars Ivar Igesund
blog at http://larsivi.net