Phango

renoX renosky at free.fr
Sat Nov 17 14:48:26 PST 2007

Sean Kelly a écrit :
> Janice Caron wrote:
>>> You understand that that would mean Phobos gaining Tango's style?
>>
>> Oh I don't think so. Walter is quite clear that module names should be
>> lowercase, and I agree with him.
>
> What is your objection to CamelCase module names?

Easy: when in Romes do like Romans i.e. coherency beats 'invent your own
style' any time of the day, otherwise big projects looks ugly.

So Tango should really follow convention used by Walter in Phobos.

Not following this simple rule looks 'amateurish' from Tango's guys,
sorry for the harsh word but that's my view.

renoX