Phango

Kris foo at bar.com
Sat Nov 17 16:41:34 PST 2007

"Janice Caron" <caron800 at googlemail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.98.1195344174.2338.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> On 11/17/07, Lars Ivar Igesund <larsivar at igesund.net> wrote:
>> Janice Caron wrote:

>> > Who? What?
>> >
>> > Don't insult me.
>> >
>> > My opinions - sure - you can insult those. Not a problem there. But
>> > don't insult /me/. Ad hominem is just downright offensive.
>>
>> FWIW, you can't call a distinction on you as a person and your opinions
>> when
>> it comes to insulting. So if you think you may have insulted my opinions
>> (about Tango or any other subject), then you probably insulted /me/
>> instead.
>
> Kris made a false accusation.

Nonsense. I made an interesting parapraxes in conjuction with a speculation
:)

> That was unwarranted. You can't go
> around accusing people of things they didn't do. That is outrageous.
> Worse, it's injustice.

Melodramatic, yet perhaps true, Janice. But wait! I recall not so long ago
you accused people involved with Tango as being "amateurs", or something
like that. I'm not sure how that meshes with your sudden rash of
indignation?

> Kris, That wasn't me. Deal with it.

Have nothing to "deal" with, Janice. This entire thread seems to be just
more of the personal ranting we heard in the past.

> And I hope you have the decency to retract

Already posted