Phango

renoX renosky at free.fr
Sun Nov 18 01:28:58 PST 2007

Kris a écrit :
> There's a fair chance the poster below is actually Janice, but just in case
> there really is someone voicing an honest opinion there, read on ...

Uh? That's my honest opinion: when contributors add new code in a
project, reusing the same style as the other code is a sign of
professional/mature programmers (ok, amateurish was too strong sorry)

Linux kernel developers have even made a Perl script to ensure that new
developers respect their "style"..

The exception is some rare case where the style is truly stupid, in
which case you should first convince the authors to change their style,
but here for the module naming, this isn't the case: this change was a
gratuitous one.

renoX