Phango

Janice Caron caron800 at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 18 04:26:23 PST 2007

On 11/18/07, Janice Caron <caron800 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> To be honest, I never actually intended to make this version public -
> I just wanted it for myself, so that I could use Tango's streams and
> collection classes and cryptographic hash functions, without having to
> ditch D2.007 or Phobos. So far I've got it working with about half of
> the examples that interest me, and it took three or four days, so give
> it another week and I'll be done.

In fact, to be absolutely clear, I didn't start doing this because I
didn't like the style stuff - I started this because I wanted to use
it. Or at least, bits of it. (without having to give up D2.007 or
Phobos).

I changed the module names /because/ it was just for me. I figured, if
no one else is ever going to see it, who was going to care? Might as
well use a style I like. That's all.

I posted about it here in the spirit of "Ooh this is cool. Look what
you can do".