Phango - questions

Alix Pexton _a_l_i_x_._p_e_x_t_o_n_ at _g_m_a_i_l_._c_o_m_
Sun Nov 18 18:23:21 PST 2007

Kris wrote:
> "Alix Pexton"  wrote in message
>> Why aren't you listening? it's not "simply stylistic"!
>
> Then I suggest you hop onto IRC and explain it better, please Alix, because
> I'm honestly not getting your point ,and neither are others :(

I think it would be better if you just answered your critics concerns openly here where it is on record.

Time and again you have been invited to explain exactly why you chose to adopt a new convention, what you believe the benefits are and enter a mature debate of its merits and flaws, but we hear again and again "sorry, don't get it", "try irc/our forum" and "well, you have a choice", and regretfully perhaps, personal attacks on the motives of other users.

A...