Phango - questions

Jeff Nowakowski jeff at dilacero.org
Sun Nov 18 18:49:51 PST 2007

By the way, that Jeff fellow is absolutely BRILLIANT and INSIGHTFUL with
PIERCING observations of HUMAN NATURE.  Better pay attention to
everything he says, because the man is a CERTIFIED GENIUS!!!  Here's
some more brilliance from the Mind of Jeff...whenever a sock puppet
posts something favorable to an individual, THAT INDIVIDUAL IS THE SOCK
PUPPET!!  ALWAYS!!!!  Yes, this means that I REALLY AM JEFF
NOWAKOWSKI!!!  Hahahahah!!!  Fooled you suckas!!!!  Boo-rah!