Tango requests

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Sun Nov 18 22:22:12 PST 2007

Kris wrote:
> Reply to Bill:
>
> "Bill Baxter" <dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com>
>
> Bill, you may not have seen this response to one of your questions? I'd like
> to hear what it is that I'm supposed to be ignoring, so am copying it here
> again:
>
>> The point here that you keep ignoring is that there's more involved than
>> just style or personal preference.
>
> Please spell them out so that it's clear?

Look for a thread called "Module naming conventions".
There I tried to list the arguments for and against the two conventions
that have nothing to do with style or personal preference.

I listed all the arguments that I was able to pick out from the Phango
thread and solicited for any further arguments if there were any.

--bb