Tango requests

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Sun Nov 18 23:20:27 PST 2007

Kris wrote:
> Please do, Bill. Frankly, I'm tired and weary, and it's entirely possible
> that I've missed something really important. You'd be doing me a favour by
> spelling it out:
>
> - Kris

Ok.  Will do.  Maybe part of what you're not getting is that I'm trying
to be impartial here.  I want the lowercase defenders to spell out their
arguments just as much as I want Tango folks to.  I made the list, so
that everyone could see the actual arguments side by side, stripped of
rhetoric and judge for themselves which convention makes the most sense
for D.  I tried to characterize both sides best I could.

--bb