Proposal: digitalmars.D.tango newsgroup

Alexander Panek alexander.panek at brainsware.org
Mon Nov 19 02:36:25 PST 2007

I'm not sure whether I proposed this before, but I do see a necessity
for this. Even though there are forums and the ticketing system on
dsource, the main discussions are going on on IRC, which is a fairly
frail medium of communication.

Given the latest discussions, rants and whatnot, a dedicated forum for
Tango users and contributors within the context of D's official
website, as well as its main medium of discussion - evidently the
newsgroups -, would provide a possibility of better communication
between rest-of-the-world and Tango (as in: the entirety of users,
contributors, critics, etc.).

I would appreciate any comments regarding a new forum - please don't
use this thread to reply to, or cite, previous postings about Tango's
communication.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Alex