Tango requests

Regan Heath regan at netmail.co.nz
Mon Nov 19 04:20:18 PST 2007

Kris wrote:
> "Regan Heath" <regan at netmail.co.nz> wrote in message
>
>> Heck, Alix is in the same position right now.
>
> He is? I don't recall saying anything particularly negative to Alix.

My apologies then, I must have confused replies somewhere along the way.

>>  No doubt I'll get some of the same treatment shortly
>
> Why Regan?

Must be the cynic in me, I try to keep him locked up but sometimes he
escapes.  In any case I am glad to be mistaken.

<snip many good points>

> I understand that may not be how you see things, and that's cool. There's
> also a thread called "Tango Development" that I'd like to hear your input
> on, if you'd be so kind?

To be honest I don't have a heck of a lot to say on the subject.  Due to
how little I use Tango (and therefore it's style) I don't feel qualified
to pass judgement.

All I can say at this stage is what I have already said, the style
initially put me off, perhaps for the reasons Sean gave when he said:

"I'm not sure if it helps, but I resisted the idea of CamelCase module
names when we began working on Tango, possibly because I come from a
C/C++ background."

in other words, it might just be my background.

Regan