Tango style question

Christopher Wright dhasenan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 06:20:55 PST 2007

0ffh wrote:

> There seems to be a lot of discussion about this,
> especially about the capitalisation used.
> Could this question not be answered with a script
> that goes over all modules and changes the source
> to fit the diverse preferences?
>
> Regards, Frank

Yes. Fragmentation! How do I use my Tango-in-phobos-style library when
it depends on your Tango-in-Java-style library, and how does J Random
Hacker use my library in his Tango-in-Pascal-style application?

Unless you want this script to be widely distributed and to work with
most or all libraries, that is, in which case it would all work, until
we get good support for precompiled (statically or dynamically linked)
libraries in D. The current convention, compiling everything all the
time, would support this regime.

Actually, I suppose that's only going to be a problem if you're using
precompiled libraries that you didn't compile, or that you didn't
convert before compiling.