Differences between D2.0 and D1.0

Paul Anderson paul.d.anderson.removethis at comcast.andthis.net
Mon Nov 19 10:52:27 PST 2007

Is there a summary somewhere of the differences between 1.0xx and 2.0xx?

This would be handy for someone making a choice for development:

Does 2.0 have a "must have" feature that 1.0 doesn't?

Is the feature I'm relying on in 1.0 going to go away someday?

Is the feature I like only in 2.0 and subject to change or elimination?

I know the intent of the 1.0 version was to have a "stable" base, but having 2.0 in the background doesn't make me confident about committing to 1.0. I'd like to have a place where I could see what I was getting/giving up.

Paul