The Matrix to end all Matrix classes (Let's dream!)

0ffh frank at frankhirsch.youknow.what.todo.net
Tue Nov 20 07:21:26 PST 2007

Don Clugston wrote:
> [about TMtEAMC]

Very interesting indeed! I do a lot of scientific
computation with Matlab, and I'd love to have a
powerful matrix lib for D. It's just I'm currently
swamped with other work, so I couldn't be much
help... :-(
The first thing that springs in my mind is which
operations to choose for operator overloading?
Given that a distinction is made between column
and row vectors, we can use the operand order
to choose between inner and outer product.
But what about element-wise product?
Same goes for division.
Maybe "fake infix operators" could be used?

regards, frank