Phango - questions

Jeff Nowakowski jeff at dilacero.org
Tue Nov 20 09:26:55 PST 2007

Regan Heath wrote:

> Your use of the word "charge" in this sentence:
>
> "By the way, the charge that one of the posts following yours was a sock
> puppet was legitimate."
>
> Gave me the impression you endorsed the accusation (charge), which
> prompted my response and probably David's actions as well.

Ok, I can see how that can be misconstrued, but I tried to make it clear
in the rest of the paragraph that I did not support the accusation.  In
particular, the last sentence:

"It was the first thing that crossed my mind. Doesn't mean you did it,
but it's a valid suspicion.  If you think it's valid to point out
motives as amateur or petty, then it should be equally valid to point
out possible sock-puppetry.  Maybe not so helpful in either case?"

-Jeff