Phango - questions

Matti Niemenmaa see_signature at for.real.address
Tue Nov 20 11:32:32 PST 2007

Christopher Wright wrote:
> You're saying that having fewer large modules is a direct consequence of
> having a flat structure and having many modules is a direct consequence
> of having a hierarchical structure. I disagree with that.

You're right, of course. Sorry, don't know where I got that from.

However, I still think the speed of finding a file given that you know where it
is is at least approximately the same. Informally, I find it quicker to browse
through 4 directories and then pick the right file out of 8, than to find the
right file out of 32, for instance. YMMV.

--
E-mail address: matti.niemenmaa+news, domain is iki (DOT) fi