Phango (OT)

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 22:08:11 PST 2007

Don Clugston wrote:
> John Reimer wrote:
>>

> John, it's great to see you back! I feared you were gone forever.
> - Don.

Don,

You are too kind. :-)

I almost figured I was gone for good too, but it's hard to stay away
from the techy side of life for too long... and D is smack in the center
of it.

Life has been very busy, especially because I'm now apprenticing in log
home construction (www.pioneerloghomesofbc.com) ... a welcome change
from paramedic work (yes, a very unusual change in employment yet
fascinating, nonetheless; it's great to have the opportunity to pick up
these kind of skills).  Anyway, due to winter finally setting in, my
work hours are shorter.  Thus, I've managed a time-slice for D lurking
again among other things (and hopefully a continuation of some
documentation effort). :-D

It's great to see the rapid growth that's been happening around D.
Looks like you have been as creative and productive as ever. ;-)  More
exciting things to come from your end, I can only imagine.

Great to hear from you too, Don. :-)

Take care,

John