Simple problem with Eclipse and highlight

Robert Fraser fraserofthenight at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 02:44:36 PST 2007

AnIHiL wrote:
> Hello I'm starting to program in D language. I install Eclipse and Descent plugin. After I write "Hello World" program eclipse didn't recognize std module and writefln function:
>
> Link: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1610/44909788tf7.jpg
>
> Maybe anyone know how to fix it ?
>
> PS:
> Sorry for my english.

To get spell checking working correctly, you need to change the spell
checker from the Java one to the D one.

Go to Window > Preferences > General > Editors > Text Editors >
Spelling. For "Select spelling engine to use" choose "D Spelling Engine".

Not that this is just spell checking; it's not recognizing anything,
just making sure that words are correctly spelled in comments & string
literals. If it's not set to the "D Spelling Engine", though, it checks
the whole document, giving you those sorts of notifications.

Thanks for using Descent, but if you want more Descent-specific help,
please ask over at our dsource forum:
http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=107