create digitalmars.D.moderated ??

Julio César Carrascal Urquijo jcarrascal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:29:02 PST 2007

Walter Bright wrote:
> I've thought many times it would be nice to have a 'digest' or 'best of'
> where an editor would pull out the best postings and list them on a
> separate web page. That would be great for the people who need to keep
> up but aren't willing to read all the postings. Unfortunately, I don't
> see a way to do this automatically, it needs a human editor who'll be
> willing to spend hours a week on it.

It could be quite easy to do it automatically. Just setting up a way to
allow readers to vote on the web interface and for those of use that use
a news reader we could forward the post that we like.

Mmmmm. Actually It would need a Digg style voting system so it isn't
quite that easy, but is doable.

--
Julio César Carrascal Urquijo
http://jcesar.artelogico.com/