create digitalmars.D.moderated ??

0ffh frank at frankhirsch.youknow.what.todo.net
Wed Nov 21 13:37:16 PST 2007

Julio César Carrascal Urquijo wrote:
> It could be quite easy to do it automatically. Just setting up a way to
> allow readers to vote on the web interface and for those of use that use
> a news reader we could forward the post that we like.
>
> Mmmmm. Actually It would need a Digg style voting system so it isn't
> quite that easy, but is doable.

I think there may be something to this. A digest of the NG could be created
based on the merit of postings as voted by those who decide to wade through
the wild west forum (and vote, of course). I'd rather wade, but I gather it
would make things nicer for those who would prefer not to...

regards, frank