off topic =)

0ffh frank at frankhirsch.youknow.what.todo.net
Wed Nov 21 16:55:58 PST 2007

Hi, all!

As yesterday I registered 16-18 emails between 22:37 and about 01:45
and today it is so very calmn, I have decided to fill this void with
senseless gibberish, as is to be expected of me... =)
I hope nobody is afraid to write anything anymoar. So I have decided
to blatantly violate the peace and quietness during these few hours,
to test if it brings me any flames! Don't feed the Troll, unless the
silence lasts! Heeeh!

Hi to all D NGers, D IRCers, everyone who releases code, and Walter!

regards, frank