create digitalmars.D.moderated ??

Dan murpsoft at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 22:55:29 PST 2007

> Walter Bright wrote:
> > It's been proposed that a new newsgroup be created,
> > digitalmars.D.moderated. It would work like moderated newsgroups on
> > usenet do, such as comp.lang.c++.moderated. There would be 3 or 4
> > volunteer moderators (not me), who would disallow posts that were
> > off-topic, me too, spam, lacked content, or contained personal attacks.
> > Ideally, the moderated group would set the bar for the quality of the
> > messages.

I think he means to eventually move the whole conversation to moderated.  Personally, I don't think it's all that necessary.  Then, I don't ever see the wrong kind of spam around here.  Good job about that btw.

Having mods tends to be irrelevant unless you have children flaming eachother in a video game or linux mailing list environment.  D's seemed pretty safe.