of Sock Puppets and Straw Men

Kris foo at bar.com
Sat Nov 24 09:39:17 PST 2007

"Janice Caron" <caron800 at googlemail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.123.1195890481.2338.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> On 11/24/07, Kris <foo at bar.com> wrote:
>> Surely you're making a rather grand assumption that the person you
>> call the 'victim' could never have made that post at all? How do you
>> actually know that, Dave?
>
> Because I have stated that fact loudly and clearly. Once again, I,
> Janice Caron, do hereby declare that I have made no posts on this
> group in any name other than Janice Caron. Can I possibly be more
> clear?

Oh, you make that claim, and that's fine. But the point is that David cannot
know that for sure unless he made that post himself. David has attempted to
create a notable level of 'fact' based upon knowing exactly who did what. He
places so much emphasis on it, one surely has to ask the question posed
above. I am simply asking that question.

> Now stop making false accusations.

There is no accusation there. Period. Instead, there is a question to Dave.
Perhaps you should stop attempting to create issue where there is none.