create digitalmars.D.moderated ??

Kris foo at bar.com
Sat Nov 24 12:41:02 PST 2007

"Tomas Lindquist Olsen" <tomas at famolsen.dk> wrote in message
news:fi9pk6$2k43$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Kris wrote:
>> "Janice Caron" <caron800 at googlemail.com> wrote in message...
>>> I absolutely and wholeheartedly 100% endorse the creation of a
>>> moderated group. I look forward to it. The moment its door open, I'll
>>> be there (instead of here).
>>
>> Then we can look forward to some of your posts being moderated :)
>
> And yours too!

Truly fine with me, Thomas! :)

Take the following hypothetical (but familiar) example ::  "Dammit! Tango
explicitly uses spaces instead of Tabs! I'm gonna fork the lib right now
cos' that is against my Religion! What the heck were those darned idiots
thinking anyway? What a bunch of petty amateurs!"

That's where flames arise from, and if the above nonsense is eliminated via
moderation, then I'm all for it too. If that were filtered, you wouldn't
need to moderate the responses either. A win win, right? :)

Perhaps I should volunteer to be a moderator :p