any news on const/invariant?

Denton Cockburn diboss at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:37:34 PST 2007

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 23:43:21 +0300, Victor Tyurin wrote:

Well, we did discuss const/final/invariant quite a bit before it was
actually implemented.

I do agree though that we should be able to talk about it, even if we do
not play a role in the decision making.  Discussing these things helps
gain us more in-depth understanding, such that we are better prepared to
adjust to the changes.