The GUI to end all GUI libraries (Let's Dream!)

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Mon Nov 26 18:19:30 PST 2007

0ffh wrote:

> Also, I've been quite satisfied with DFL, which is a
> mature solution for Windows and moving towards the Xes.

I've started using DFL too.  It seems to be the easiest thing to use
right now.  But it's still pretty typical in its event driven design,
and lacks many convenience features I've become accustom to in other
toolkits.  Things like managing tooltips, status messages, and gui state
updates (e.g. whether a menu item should show checked/unchecked based on
current state).

--bb