Docbook templates for ddoc?

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Fri Nov 30 12:59:46 PST 2007

BCS wrote:
> On that note; what ever happended to the LaTeX vertion of the D docs
> that Walter was looking into?

It has (at the moment) foundered on the shoals of my not knowing Latex
very well at all. In fact, about all I can do with it is use a template
that Andrei was kind enough to make for me <g>.

P.S. Part of my problems with Latex stem from it simply not working
under Windows. All kinds of freezes and crashes, nonsensical error
messages, and extension packages that won't install. Obviously, to use
Latex you need to be running on Linux. I am running ubuntu now, but am
not motivated at the moment to pick up Latex again.